Traffic Law – Professional. Quick Response. Affordable.
Our Traffic Law Attorneys work hard to (1) keep convictions and points/moving violations off of our clients driving records, (2) keep our clients out of jail, and (3) help reinstate licenses. On a daily basis, our Attorneys can be found in Traffic Courts across the Kansas City Metro fighting for our clients’ rights. Contact us if you have received any of the following types of cases in Kansas and/or Missouri:
• Alcohol Offenses: Kansas Driving Under the Influence (Kansas DUI), Missouri Driving While Intoxicated (Missouri DWI), Operating Under the Influence (OUI), Boating While Intoxicated (BWI), Driving Under the Influence of Drugs (DUID), Minor in Possession, Transporting an Open Container
• License Offenses: Driving While License Cancelled Suspended or Revoked, Driving While Habitual Violator, Driving Without a License, Failure to Provide Valid Driver’s License, Providing False Information to Police
• Traffic Offenses: Speeding, Failure to Yield, Failure to Stop at a Red Light/Stop Sign, Failure to Signal, Failure to Maintain a Single Lane, Drag Racing, Exhibition of Speed, Careless and Imprudent, Reckless Driving, Hit and Run, Leaving the Scene of an Accident, Improper Turn, U-Turn Violations, School Zone Offenses, Construction Zone Tickets
• Insurance & Registration Offenses: Failure to Provide Proof of Insurance, Driving Without Insurance, Failure to Display Valid Insurance Card, Improper Registration, Expired Tags, Switched Tags, Failure to Register Vehicle
• CDL Offenses: Excessive Load, Failure to Notify the Department of Motor Vehicles, Speeding
Counties and Cities Served:
Counties: Platte, Clay, Cass, Jackson, Lafayette, Bates, Cedar, Ray, Henry, Pulaski, Johnson, Pettis
Cities: Kansas City, Claycomo, Pleasant Valley, Gladstone, Oakview, Northmoor, Ferrelview, Platte City, Randolph, Grandview, Raymore, Raytown, Lees Summit, Blue Springs, Belton, Harrisonville, Independence, Grain Valley, Lone Jack, Lake Winnebago, Lake Tapawingo, Lexington, Richland, Lebanon, Osage Beach, Camdenton, Springfield, Joplin, Branson, Clinton, Warsaw, Sedalia, Eldon, and others.
Counties: Johnson, Leavenworth, Wyandotte, Miami, Douglas, Shawnee, Franklin, Bourbon
Cities: Kansas City, KCK, Leawood, Overland Park, Olathe, Lenexa, Shawnee, Merriam, Prairie Village, Westwood, Mission, Fairway, Mission Hills, Mission Woods, Westwood Hills, Roeland Park, Leavenworth, Lansing, Basehor, Bonner Springs, Topeka, Lawrence, Spring Hill, Paola, Iola, Tonganoxie, and others.
•Are you concerned that you may have, or know that you have, a WARRANT for your arrest in a Kansas or Missouri Court? Call us ASAP. We will find out immediately by contacting the Court or Police. Many times we can have the warrant quashed or set aside, which can relieve the stress of having to go to the jail to post bond.
•Have you been in an ACCIDENT and received a Failure to Yield or Control Speed Citation from a police officer? If so, it is very important to contact an attorney early on in your case. In many cases, we can help you keep this very negative mark to your driving record by negotiating with the Prosecutor. The first court date is important as the prosecutor may subpoena the other person to come to testify at court with regard to the accident and damages.
• Have you plead guilty to a traffic offense, such as a Speeding Ticket, only to realize that the CONVICTION and POINTS has affected your INSURANCE RATES and DRIVING RECORD, and you now wish you could reverse that guilty plea? We have helped hundreds of people who want to reverse a prior guilty plea. We cannot do it in every case as some prosecutors and judges will not approve of such a reversal, but we have been very successful in these types of cases. Call us today for a free consultation.
• Have you received a TRAFFIC TICKET and want to keep the conviction and points/moving violation from your DRIVING RECORD? If so, hire a skilled traffic attorney. Keeping your record clean can be very important for a number of factors. Click over to our FAQ page for more discussion on how a traffic lawyer can help you.
• Have you forgotten to renew your TAGS/REGISTRATION, INSURANCE, and/or take care of a TRAFFIC/SPEEDING TICKET, and a police officer had to remind you? If so, it probably means you have an active warrant or failure to appear pending, which means your license is (or is likely soon to be) suspended. In this case, it is very important to act quickly. Many times, we can clear up this mistake by entering as your attorney with the Court and requesting a new Court date.
• Do you need help getting your LICENSE REINSTATED in Kansas or Missouri? If the answer is yes, please call us immediately before you are stopped by the police. Please click over to our FAQ page for in depth discussion of Missouri and Kansas suspended license information.
• Do you have COURT coming up and need GUIDANCE and/or REPRESENTATION from a qualified KS/MO TRAFFIC ATTORNEY? We can get involved on short notice. Don't hesitate any longer if you find yourself in a bind. We may be able to request a continuance over the phone or appear on short notice for you. It is not uncommon for us to accept cases on the same day or day before Court. It is not advisable to wait this long however.
• Have you received a DUI and need help TODAY? It is very important not to delay on DUI/DWI cases as each state had time limitations before a license suspension will begin (MO-15 days; KS-10 days). If you do not act within this short time frame, we lose the opportunity to fight for your license. Click on our FAQ page to read in detail about Kansas DUI and Missouri DWI.